Friday, September 11, 2009

fight night friday

not that we are proud of it or anything, but we do the occational cat nip dose bout once a week... weve been tryin to kick the habit, but were addicted. but we like to play around quite a bit when we are flyin high on that nip nip grass and this was teh mom catchin my bro, goatee and my arch enemy the other GiRl in the house emily, in our raw form of play fight. (dont worry! no kittehs were harmed in the making of teh film!) have a great weekend everypawty!!

=kisses, pippy=

this is goatee & emily playin

2 comments:

  1. Me and Dave do that all the time, without benefit of 'nip!
    Play bows,
    Zim

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I get to visit with my SibeStas I do the same thing!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.